Frequently Asked Questions
- Sign up to create an account.
- Buy a series. Choose from a range of packages to fit your needs.
- Check out our fantastic instructors and find one to RIDE with.
- Reserve a class at a time that works for you.
- RIDE. ROCK. REPEAT.
On the RESERVE/SCHEDULE page, click on a studio and class time you like. An image of the studio will appear; click on any available bike. If a class is full, you can put yourself on the waitlist. If a bike opens up in that class, you'll be placed into the class and notified via email or phone.
You must cancel by 8:00pm the day before your scheduled class in order to avoid penalty. If you cancel after 8:00pm, you will forfeit one credit. The only way to cancel a class is under My Account on the RIDE website.
Check in at the front desk, where you can rent cycling shoes if you don’t have them. You can also purchase water for your RIDE.
Leave all your belongings in one of our keycode lockers. Then enter the studio and find your bike. And we mean your bike.
You reserved a specific bike, so it’s all yours. Enjoy your RIDE!
DOWNTOWN. We offer free parking before 5pm daily at City Hall and during the evening at AMLI Downtown. Bring your parking ticket to our studio for 2-hour validation. Please note that before 9am on weekends, City Hall is the correct place to park.
HILL COUNTRY GALLERIA. Behind the studio both surface parking and a covered deck are available.
THE HEIGHTS. We have our own lot across Lawrence Street exclusively for RIDE clients.
HUGHES LANDING. Parking is provided in the Whole Foods parking deck across the street.
Yes they do. The expiration date depends on the number of classes in a series.
|1 Class||30 days|
|5 Classes||2 months|
|10 Classes||4 months|
|20 Classes||9 months|
Just three things to remember:
- Wear exercise clothes. Close fitting shorts are most comfortable when riding.
- Bring your cycling shoes with either SPD or LOOK Delta cleats. If you don't have cycling shoes, you can rent a pair from us.
- Bring bottled water or buy it from us.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of you!